- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Sarah Palin Items
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, who's been critical of bias in the media, decided to launch the Sarah Palin Channel, her own online subscription service site.
A top White House adviser said Friday that "it would be foolish" to ignore the possibility House Republicans may pursue impeachment of President Obama.
Joy Behar, co-host of "The View," took a potshot at Sarah Palin, disdaining the idea of the former Alaska governor serving as the newest member of the mid-morning show panel as ridiculous.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is throwing her weight behind the Tea Party challenger in Tennessee who is trying to unseat Republican Sen. Lamar Alexander in next month's primary.
Sarah Palin jokingly blamed Sammy Hagar for contributing to her lead foot that earned her a $154 speeding ticket last week.
The lineup for one of the most anticipated races of the 2014 election season will take form Tuesday in Georgia when Rep. Jack Kingston and businessman David Perdue square off in a hotly-contested primary runoff.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin urged the grassroots Saturday to support her call for the impeachment of President Obama, imploring conservatives to push the idea with Congress.
Who is it? It's Laura Ingraham, and she's looking to build on her success.
Conservative Congress members said during a luncheon Tuesday that there's no chance they will take up Sarah Palin's call to impeach President Obama, with one joking that "nobody wants a President Joe Biden."