- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
Latest Sarah Palin Items
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will rally this month with Ben Sasse in support of his bid to stave off GOP primary challenger Osborn next month and replace retiring Republican Sen. Mike Johanns next year, the Sasse campaign said Thursday.
Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is scheduled to be in Alabama next week.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin turned Attorney General Eric Holder's veiled threat to a congressman back on himself Wednesday, saying his idea about an identification bracelet for gun owners was a notion better left untouched.
Republican Pete Ricketts has won the endorsement of Sarah Palin in his primary bid for Nebraska governor.
Appearing on NBC's "The Tonight Show," former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and Jimmy Fallon poked fun at Russian President Vladimir Putin, President Obama's "mom jeans," and even rocked out together to Pharrell Williams' "Happy."
A Florida state senator campaigning with former Gov. Sarah Palin caused a bit of a mystery.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin blasted Republican Rep. Paul Ryan in a Facebook post Tuesday, calling his budget proposal "the definition of insanity."
When it comes to women in the White House, Sarah Palin takes the cake in Americans' eyes, a new poll found.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin endorsed state Sen. Joni Ernst campaign for the U.S. Senate in the Iowa GOP primary, saying she will champion a small government agenda in Washington, D.C.