- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Sarah Palin Items
Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is scheduled to be in Alabama next week.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin turned Attorney General Eric Holder's veiled threat to a congressman back on himself Wednesday, saying his idea about an identification bracelet for gun owners was a notion better left untouched.
Republican Pete Ricketts has won the endorsement of Sarah Palin in his primary bid for Nebraska governor.
A Florida state senator campaigning with former Gov. Sarah Palin caused a bit of a mystery.
Appearing on NBC's "The Tonight Show," former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and Jimmy Fallon poked fun at Russian President Vladimir Putin, President Obama's "mom jeans," and even rocked out together to Pharrell Williams' "Happy."
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin blasted Republican Rep. Paul Ryan in a Facebook post Tuesday, calling his budget proposal "the definition of insanity."
When it comes to women in the White House, Sarah Palin takes the cake in Americans' eyes, a new poll found.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin endorsed state Sen. Joni Ernst campaign for the U.S. Senate in the Iowa GOP primary, saying she will champion a small government agenda in Washington, D.C.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said President Obama ought to be a bit more careful with his decision to cede control of the system that manages Internet domain names, ICAAN, because dictatorships will be more than happy to clamp down on free speech.