- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Sarah Palin Items
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will be the keynote speaker at a fundraiser in Williston, North Dakota, in October.
Recent editorials from Alabama newspapers:
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin isn't backing off the remark she made at the National Rifle Association's annual meeting this weekend that if she were in charge, people "would know that waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists."
Former Alaska governor and 2008 vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin made some waves when a video of her speech at the National Rifle Association’s “Fight Rally” surfaced on the Internet on Sunday.
Sarah Palin fired up a crowd of thousands inside Lucas Oil Stadium Saturday night to kick off the National Rifle Association's "Stand and Fight Rally," saying Americans' constitutional rights as envisioned by the founding fathers are under attack and policies like gun-free zones constitute "stupid on steroids."
University of Nevada, Reno officials want to know who is behind phony fliers advertising an appearance by former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
Gentlemen and ladies, start your engines. The season has started. By the time Sunday rolls around, conservatives in three states will be charged up, ready to rumble and eager to convince press and public that the 2014 midterms will yield some sweet victory for the Grand Old Party — 2010 style.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will rally this month with Ben Sasse in support of his bid to stave off GOP primary challenger Osborn next month and replace retiring Republican Sen. Mike Johanns next year, the Sasse campaign said Thursday.
Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is scheduled to be in Alabama next week.