- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Sarah Palin Items
Rep. Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick, Michigan Democrat, lost her bid for an eighth term on Tuesday, her son's legal woes dragging her down in a year when fickle voters seem eager to fire longtime lawmakers.
She's got breast implants. Her eye color was altered. She's airbrushed. Look at that tacky flag pin. Her political endorsement is the kiss of death, she's illiterate - and so on, and so forth.
Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston have called off their second engagement after he told her he may have fathered a baby with another girl.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney is out of intensive care but still in the hospital more than five weeks after being admitted for his latest heart problems, his daughter said Sunday.
First, "Star Wars"; now, gender wars. Consider that NASA has unveiled the amazing R2 -- short for Robonaut 2 -- a new astronaut "helper" robot that has been under development by the federal space agency and General Motors since 1997.
Sounding very much like a presidential candidate-in-waiting, Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty spoke Monday in Washington on foreign policy, repealing the Obama health care law, the economy — and some of his potential Republican rivals in 2012.
Sen. Tom Coburn is providing information to the Justice Department for its investigation into whether Nevada Sen. John Ensign broke the law in an attempt to keep an affair with a staff member secret, Mr. Coburn's office said Saturday.
Levi Johnston will make his music video debut as a lover whose romance is thwarted by his girlfriend's disapproving mother, according to a Universal Music Group record label and Johnston's attorney.
The summer's hot, the press is restless and the ideological divisions in the news media are spiked with malevolence. It's also open season on a pair of conservative journalists.