- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Sarah Palin Items
Former Vice President Dick Cheney is out of intensive care but still in the hospital more than five weeks after being admitted for his latest heart problems, his daughter said Sunday.
First, "Star Wars"; now, gender wars. Consider that NASA has unveiled the amazing R2 -- short for Robonaut 2 -- a new astronaut "helper" robot that has been under development by the federal space agency and General Motors since 1997.
Sounding very much like a presidential candidate-in-waiting, Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty spoke Monday in Washington on foreign policy, repealing the Obama health care law, the economy — and some of his potential Republican rivals in 2012.
Sen. Tom Coburn is providing information to the Justice Department for its investigation into whether Nevada Sen. John Ensign broke the law in an attempt to keep an affair with a staff member secret, Mr. Coburn's office said Saturday.
Levi Johnston will make his music video debut as a lover whose romance is thwarted by his girlfriend's disapproving mother, according to a Universal Music Group record label and Johnston's attorney.
The summer's hot, the press is restless and the ideological divisions in the news media are spiked with malevolence. It's also open season on a pair of conservative journalists.
Bristol Palin says she doesn't have her mother's support when it comes to her re-engagement to Levi Johnston.
Former Georgia Gov. Roy Barnes won the Democratic nomination Tuesday in his comeback bid for that office.
There's renewed hubbub over the mysterious "JournoList," displayed in full plumage at the Daily Caller, providing more evidence that the hundreds of journalists and wonks who signed up with the online information and chitchat service were a vast left-wing conspiracy of sorts - a liberal cabal of those seeking to steer the proper White House message.