- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Obama ups the partisanship with a class-warfare speech
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Saray Leon
Five people were shot Thursday night in three separate incidents that occurred across Southeast D.C., according to police.
An off-duty D.C. police officer fired on a man who pointed an assault rifle at him Wednesday night in Southeast, authorities said.
Seven people were injured in a crash involving two vehicles near Union Station on Wednesday morning in which three pedestrians were struck.
A taxicab driver was fatally shot overnight inside his cab in the Northwest D.C. Adams Morgan neighborhood, the Metropolitan Police Department said.
A man was killed and another injured in two overnight shootings in D.C.