- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Topic - Saray Leon
D.C. police are investigating the fatal shooting of a man and woman inside a Northwest D.C. rowhouse near Howard University.
Five people were shot Thursday night in three separate incidents that occurred across Southeast D.C., according to police.
A taxicab driver was fatally shot overnight inside his cab in the Northwest D.C. Adams Morgan neighborhood, the Metropolitan Police Department said.
A man was killed and another injured in two overnight shootings in D.C.
The shooting was reported around 2:45 a.m. Saturday in the block where the club is located, the 2200 block of Adams Place Northeast, Metropolitan Police Department spokeswoman Saray Leon said.