- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Saray Leon
D.C. police are investigating the fatal shooting of a man and woman inside a Northwest D.C. rowhouse near Howard University.
Five people were shot Thursday night in three separate incidents that occurred across Southeast D.C., according to police.
An off-duty D.C. police officer fired on a man who pointed an assault rifle at him Wednesday night in Southeast, authorities said.
Seven people were injured in a crash involving two vehicles near Union Station on Wednesday morning in which three pedestrians were struck.
A taxicab driver was fatally shot overnight inside his cab in the Northwest D.C. Adams Morgan neighborhood, the Metropolitan Police Department said.
A man was killed and another injured in two overnight shootings in D.C.
Officers were called to a home in the 700 block of Girard Street Northwest for a report of an unconscious person around 11 p.m. Monday, Metropolitan Police Department spokeswoman Saray Leon said.
It was not known whether the man was targeted, Ms. Leon said.