- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - Saray Leon
D.C. police are investigating the fatal shooting of a man and woman inside a Northwest D.C. rowhouse near Howard University.
Five people were shot Thursday night in three separate incidents that occurred across Southeast D.C., according to police.
A taxicab driver was fatally shot overnight inside his cab in the Northwest D.C. Adams Morgan neighborhood, the Metropolitan Police Department said.
A man was killed and another injured in two overnight shootings in D.C.
Officers were called to a home in the 700 block of Girard Street Northwest for a report of an unconscious person around 11 p.m. Monday, Metropolitan Police Department spokeswoman Saray Leon said.
It was not known whether the man was targeted, Ms. Leon said.