- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
Latest Saray Leon Items
D.C. police are investigating the fatal shooting of a man and woman inside a Northwest D.C. rowhouse near Howard University.
Five people were shot Thursday night in three separate incidents that occurred across Southeast D.C., according to police.
A taxicab driver was fatally shot overnight inside his cab in the Northwest D.C. Adams Morgan neighborhood, the Metropolitan Police Department said.
A man was killed and another injured in two overnight shootings in D.C.