- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Sascha Keil
"It was forgotten," said Sascha Keil, a spokesman for the group Unterwelten, or Underworlds, which specializes in digging out Berlin's buried history.
"They don't want to know," said Mr. Keil. "They didn't even want to mark the Fuehrer Bunker [where Hitler spent his final days in 1945]. We did that at our own expense."