- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By Richard Rahn
Treaty would let tyrants peer into Americans' financial information
Topic - Sasha Goodlett
Georgia Tech's Sydney Wallace had just the second 20-plus point game of her freshman season — both in the NCAA tournament — pouring in 23 points off the bench as the No. 4 seed Yellow Jackets eliminated No. 5 seed Georgetown 76-64 in Chapel Hill, N.C.
Alyssa Thomas scored 23 points and pulled down 12 rebounds, Tianna Hawkins added a career-high 23 points and No. 8 Maryland beat No. 22 Georgia Tech 64-56 on Monday night.
"Ever since we came in we wanted to do something special and leave our mark on this program," said Goodlett, who has led the Yellow Jackets to a 97-37 mark so far during her tenure.