- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Sasha Stone
Maybe the Academy Awards need to launch a "Draft Billy" movement. Or even a "Draft Kermit" campaign.
"It's a lose-lose situation for them. No matter what they do, people are going to complain," Stone said. "It's a show everyone loves to watch and everyone loves to hate."
"When I saw them together on `SNL,' I thought they were like Hope and Crosby," Stone said. "They had such great charisma and knew each other so well. I would love to see them on the Oscars. They could definitely have the ability to draw the higher ratings."