- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Saturday Night Live
Latest Saturday Night Live Items
Actor and comedian Tracy Morgan was in intensive care Saturday after the limousine bus he was riding in was involved in a multi-vehicle accident on the New Jersey Turnpike, state police said.
There's no kitchen sink, but Maya Rudolph has thrown just about everything else into the opening number of her variety series inspired NBC special, "The Maya Rudolph Show."
Milton Berle was the funnyman whose pioneering presence in the nation's living rooms earned him the title Mr. Television.
A popular online video website is bringing America's beloved sketch comedy show "Saturday Night Live" to China.
NBC said Monday that the singer and actress, who did some attention-getting twerking and found new uses for foam fingers during a duet with Robin Thicke on the MTV Video Music Awards last month, will be both host and musical guest of the NBC late-night program on Oct. 5.
Michael Douglas, Bill Murray and Bruce Willis are just a few of stars to move from a life on television to a successful film career.
Seth Meyers is moving from his "Weekend Update" desk to his own late night show on NBC.
Stung by the overwhelmingly negative reaction to removing the name of original "Saturday Night Live" cast member Gilda Radner from a cancer support group's title, a Wisconsin chapter is borrowing one of the comedian's catch phrases for its next announcement: Never mind.
"Saturday Night Live" is welcoming two prominent up-and-comers to this week's show.