- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
Latest Saudi Arabia Items
The Gulf Cup soccer tournament has opened in Yemen amid heavy security and threats of violence from al-Qaida.
A $60 billion arms deal with Saudi Arabia that had raised eyebrows among pro-Israeli lawmakers was expected to be a done deal Friday at midnight.
Congress is now in session. The American people will be watching intently the direction Congress will pursue concerning the George W. Bush tax cuts. The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) also will be watching and listening. It couldn't care less about any extension of tax cuts for the American people.
Rain soaked crowds of Muslim pilgrims and lightning flashed Thursday as they performed some of the final rituals of the annual hajj, stoning symbols of the devil and circling the Kaaba, Islam's holiest site.
For 30 years, when it has come to addressing Iran's acts of war against the United States, we have reacted like a "ship of fools." Iran has been treated as a "sanctuary" from which it openly continues to conduct acts of state-sponsored terrorism against the United States and also train, equip and lead through proxies and the Quds Force the adversaries we are fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. Each administration since President Carter's has chosen to ignore or pretend that the Iranian theocracy is not behind the repeated acts of terrorism or combat killings of hundreds if not thousands of our military and civilian personnel. Never has there been such a stain on our honor.
The day after the U.S. midterm elections, President Obama acknowledged "a shellacking" and promised a domestic midcourse correction.
Plastic surgery has long been popular in Beirut, known for wild parties, beautiful people and political instability. In the past few years of relative calm, it also has become one of the country's hottest tourist attractions.
Military intervention in Afghanistan by members of the international community has failed, and it's time to start looking at an exit strategy, a European Union report said.
Hunted by U.S. drones and Yemeni authorities, one of the world's most wanted Islamic terrorist leaders on Monday issued a new video message calling on extremists to ignore the anti-terrorism edicts of Muslim religious authorities and continue their holy war against America and Israel.