- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Saudi Army Items
About 200 members of Iran's parliament on Wednesday condemned Saudi Arabia's military intervention in Bahrain and urged the Persian Gulf kingdom to use its forces against Israel instead.
Saudi Arabia will raise wages for most of its army staff, a move that follows a surge in inflation and the kingdom's first military engagement in almost 20 years against rebels in Yemen.