- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Saudi Court Items
A Saudi court in the conservative province of Qassim sentenced four men for up to 10 years in prison and 2000 lashes for dancing "naked'' in public, the Agence France-Presse reported Thursday.
President Obama weighed in on the George Zimmerman verdict by saying that he could have been Trayvon Martin 35 years ago, and Rolling Stone put Boston terror suspect Dzhohkar Tsarnaev on the cover of its magazine. On the international stage, a Saudi court ruled that a man deemed responsible for another citizen's leg amputation must have his own removed. Here's a recap, or wrap, of the week that was from The Washington Times.