- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Saudi Women Items
The United States recently declared its support for Saudi women who are defying their government by driving — the most recent success of a law-school dropout who devised an idea to save the world.
After initially remaining silent, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton bowed to international pressure this week and voiced support for Saudi Arabian women seeking to lift the kingdom's Islam-based ban on women driving.