- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Saul Alinsky Items
This may not be the end, but I think I can see it from here. Ever so hesitatingly and oh so painfully, I hate to admit that I am beginning to wonder why Americans even bother to vote anymore on controversial issues. If the America-hating liberals, socialists and Marxists in charge don't like the outcome of a decision by "we the people," they either sue and get a black-robed, leftist federal judge to declare the results unconstitutional or they get the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) to sue for them. Hey, if you can't beat us at the polls, take us to court or sue us in the bizarro world of the corrupt American anti-justice court system. Freedom for sale at what price?
It is abundantly clear that Barack Obama, the president of the United States, is no friend of this country or the office he holds.