- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
Latest Saul Alinsky Items
This may not be the end, but I think I can see it from here. Ever so hesitatingly and oh so painfully, I hate to admit that I am beginning to wonder why Americans even bother to vote anymore on controversial issues. If the America-hating liberals, socialists and Marxists in charge don't like the outcome of a decision by "we the people," they either sue and get a black-robed, leftist federal judge to declare the results unconstitutional or they get the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) to sue for them. Hey, if you can't beat us at the polls, take us to court or sue us in the bizarro world of the corrupt American anti-justice court system. Freedom for sale at what price?
It is abundantly clear that Barack Obama, the president of the United States, is no friend of this country or the office he holds.