- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Sav Rocca
The Redskins made a series of roster moves Tuesday, cutting veterans along with young players, but the cuts made few surprises.
The Redskins made a series of roster moves on Tuesday, releasing Carriker, Rocca and three others in an attempt to gain additional financial flexibility entering the start of the free agency period next week.
The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca.
Should the Redskins bring in competition for their kickers? Tandler and Tarik examine the question.
Overall, coach Mike Shanahan lived up to his word. The Redskins mostly remained idle, limited by having only $3 million or so of salary cap space because of their $18 million cap penalty.
"I knew straight away," he said. "It was a pop that I've heard before."
"The actual kick is OK," he said. "It's my lead-up before the kick, the steps, the planting, that I feel it."