- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Sayed Karim
"It will continue. It is not ended at all. After the 15th of September, we restart," Brig. Gen. Sayed Karim said.
He argued that the Taliban's goal is to bring strict Islamic rule to the country, and any change in their relationship with al Qaeda would not alter that.