- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
Latest Scarlett Johansson Items
President Barack Obama is shifting from consoler to comic for his appearance before a mix of politicians, celebrities and journalists at Washington's premier black-tie dinner.
This is a test of the Associated Press and not intended for Publication or Broadcasting. This is a test and only a test.
What do Norah Jones, Carly Simon, Scarlett Johannson, Ben Harper, Bob Weir, Steven Stills and Vincent Gallo have in common?
Can life get much better for Ryan Reynolds? After all, he's married to Scarlett Johansson.
Blu-ray reviews of Paramount Home Entertainment's Iron Man 2 and Warner Home Video's Smallville: The Complete Ninth Season and Mars Attacks!
Comic book fans no longer have to imagine what it might be like to see all their favorite superheroes in one place.
Let Bruce Willis blow his harmonica; let Kevin Bacon bond with his brother on the road. There are even, it's true, rare instances of pleasant appreciation, such as for the punk panache of Juliette Lewis, the rootsy comforts of Minnie Driver and the off-kilter charm of Zoey Deschanel.
ASSOCIATED PRESS Before Claire Stern goes back to school as a high school senior this fall, she needs a new tote. Not just any bag will do, though. "I want a tote bag by Jaye Hersh that the celebrities are wearing; they're called market bags," says Claire, 17, who lives in Bronxville, N.Y. "It's more stylish than a backpack."