- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Schellas Hyndman
Dwayne DeRosario scored the only goal for United (1-8-1), which lost a franchise-record seventh straight contest by a combined margin of 18-4.
FC Dallas has signed Argentine forward Matias Jara to try to build depth at striker.
The MLS Cup will be headed to a new home this weekend and FC Dallas says taking the title back to Texas would be huge.
It was a long, long year for Schellas Hyndman after he ditched a successful 31-year college career to coach FC Dallas.
No one is overlooking FC Dallas anymore.
FC Dallas coach Schellas Hyndman has been picked as the Major League Soccer coach of the year.
Coach Schellas Hyndman said Tuesday the club needed more experience at striker because of injuries.
Hyndman says an MLS championship would bring pride to Big D and prompt people to say: "One day I hope to be part of that FC Dallas team."