- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Schering-Plough Corp. Items
Drugmaker Merck & Co. said Thursday it lost $531 million in the fourth quarter due to nearly $4 billion charges, including writeoffs and restructuring costs from its acquisition of Schering-Plough Corp. in 2009.
Drugmaker Merck & Co. said Thursday it doesn't expect arbitrators to rule until sometime next year on its multi-billion-dollar dispute with Johnson & Johnson over rights to two lucrative drugs for immune disorders.
Drugmaker Merck & Co. plans to appeal a federal court verdict that a former subsidiary caused the commonwealth of Massachusetts to overpay pharmacists for a widely used asthma medication, the company said Thursday.
Drugmaker Merck & Co. said Tuesday that arbitration will begin in late September in its dispute with Johnson & Johnson over revenue from two blockbuster drugs for rheumatoid arthritis and other immune disorders.