- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
Science University Hospital
Latest Science University Hospital Items
Witnesses say a man who was hit by two vehicles on a Portland street Sunday night was wearing dark clothing and walking outside a crosswalk.
The 10-year-old Portland boy who was injured in a 40-foot fall at Silver Falls State Park was released Wednesday from Oregon Health & Science University Hospital to finish recovering at home.
Workers at Silver Falls State Park were aware of a broken railing before a 10-year-old boy leaned on it and was injured in a 40-foot fall.
MILWAUKIE, Ore. (AP) — Police say a bicyclist who was struck by a car Thursday night in Milwaukie was crossing a street against a traffic light.