- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
Latest Scotland Yard Items
The scandal engulfing Rupert Murdoch's media empire exploded in several directions Monday, with fresh reports of phone-hacking attacks against some of the nation's most powerful figures, including royals and former Prime Minister Gordon Brown.
Scotland Yard's mounted police branch is putting its ceremonial division, known as the Grey Escort, through its paces as officers prepare for the royal wedding.
A key aide to Prime Minister David Cameron will be questioned by police over allegations a major British tabloid illegally eavesdropped on politicians and celebrities, including the British princes, a senior Scotland Yard officer said Tuesday.
Are we witnessing a resurgence of al Qaeda and groups affiliated with Osama bin Laden's terror franchise? Consider the following incidents, which unfolded within the space of 24 hours in Great Britain alone.
GLASGOW, Scotland - British police yesterday raided buildings near Glasgow and in central England and made a fifth arrest in a hunt for al Qaeda-linked terrorists behind the fiery attack on the Scottish city's airport and foiled car bombings in London.
It is no exaggeration to declare that Vladimir Putin's Russia is a true "spookocracy," a government dominated by members and veterans of intelligence services, what Reuel Marc Gerecht calls a "unique corporate, capitalist police-state."