- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
Latest Scotland Items
Goalkeeper Fraser Forster broke Celtic's 92-year-old clean-sheet record by going an 11th game without conceding as the Scottish champion beat St. Mirren 1-0 on Sunday.
Stephen Gallacher of Scotland shot a final round 72 Sunday to become the first player to successfully defend the Dubai Desert Classic title, beating Emiliano Grillo of Argentina by one stroke.
Celtic extended its unbeaten run in the Scottish League to 23 matches with a 4-0 win over Kilmarnock on Wednesday to move 18 points clear at the top of the standings.
Tillman Crane sees the world upside down and backward. With headphones in his ears, Crane patiently waits on the coast of the Orkney Islands in Scotland, the banks of the Jordan River in Salt Lake City and the bustling streets of Beijing for the perfect light.
A university study abroad agency that focuses on environmental issues will no longer offer programs after the University of Massachusetts at Amherst pulled funding.
A retired Georgia doctor has donated a large collection of Japanese prints and books to the Birmingham Museum of Art in Alabama.
Maurice Edu is the latest U.S. national team player to return to Major League Soccer,
Celtic extended its unbeaten run to 22 games with a 4-0 victory at Hibernian in the Scottish Premiership on Sunday.