- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Scotland Items
Royal Dutch Shell estimated Monday that 54,600 gallons of oil have spilled into the North Sea from an oil rig off Scotland's eastern coast.
British Prime Minister David Cameron scrambled to London on Tuesday to deal with widespread violence that has rocked the British capital over the past three days and created a political crisis for his coalition government.
David Brown, senior lecturer in history at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland, has produced a detailed account of the public and personal lives of Henry John Temple, third Viscount Palmerston, (1784-1865), surely one of the five most significant statesmen in 19th-century British history.
A British court has freed on bail a teenager accused of acting as spokesman for computer hacking groups LulzSec and Anonymous.
A teenager accused of acting as a spokesman for computer hacking groups that targeted Sony, Rupert Murdoch-owned newspapers and a British crime agency was freed on bail Monday as he awaits trial.
Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter Zara Phillips married England rugby star Mike Tindall on Saturday _ but Britain's second royal wedding of the year was largely a low-key affair, with only a hint of the glamor and excitement of Prince William's showstopping nuptials.
Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter Zara Phillips is marrying England rugby star Mike Tindall in the country's second royal wedding of the year.
Britain will celebrate its second royal wedding of the season Saturday, with equestrian star Zara Phillips _ eldest granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II _ taking center stage as she marries England rugby stalwart Mike Tindall.
The Libyan man convicted in the 1988 Lockerbie bombing attended a pro-Gadhafi rally, and Libyan state TV images showing the bomber in a wheelchair in a crowd in Tripoli revived criticism in Britain on Wednesday of the decision to grant him early release on medical grounds.