- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
Latest Scotland Items
Stargazers were out in force in northern Europe on Tuesday, hoping to be awed by a spectacular showing of northern lights after the most powerful solar storm in six years.
The northern lights have lit up the skies above Scotland, northern England and northern parts of Ireland _ and more light shows are expected in the next few days.
A referendum on Scottish independence should be held soon because the uncertainty about the issue is damaging Scotland's economy, British Prime Minister David Cameron said Sunday.
Is there anything left to say about Prince Philip to justify yet another royal biography? Well, yes, if you write as well as Philip Eade, who originally was attracted to Philip's life story because of their mutual interest in unidentified flying objects - an interest Philip also shared with his uncle-mentor Lord Louis "Dickie" Mountbatten.
Character actor and Hollywood dialect coach Robert Easton, whose successes include teaching Forest Whitaker to speak like Idi Amin in the 2006 movie "The Last King of Scotland," has died in Los Angeles. He was 81.
Dario Franchitti hasn't had any time to celebrate his fourth IndyCar title.
Luke Donald is the first player to win the money title on the PGA Tour and the European Tour in the same season. He is not the first player to win the most money on both tours in the same year.
At Christmastime, the world looks to Jesus' traditional birthplace of Bethlehem, and this year the Palestinians hope to use some of that attention to boost their quest for independence.
Nearly half of the 107,000 residents of Germany's western city of Koblenz had to leave their homes Sunday as experts prepared to defuse a 1.8 ton World War II-era bomb discovered in the Rhine River.