- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Scott Amey
"But, as they say, the devil is in the details, and continued enforcement of any post-government restrictions is required," he said. "Avoiding all conflicts, including the appearance of a conflict, is essential considering the government's forthcoming procurement of the next anthrax vaccine."
"It looks like Dr. Fuerst walked the ethics tightrope," said Scott Amey, general counsel for the nonpartisan watchdog group Project On Government Oversight.