- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Scott Bogner Items
A Michigan teacher humiliated a student with Asperger's syndrome by videotaping him after he became wedged in a chair and showing the footage to his fifth-grade class and her colleagues, the school's superintendent wrote in a letter obtained Friday by The Associated Press.
The parents of a Michigan elementary school student who was videotaped while stuck in a classroom chair "have no recourse" but to sue now that the school district has decided not to follow through on its plan to fire the boy's teacher, their lawyer said Friday.