- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Scott Brooks Items
Scott Brooks knows what he's up against in trying to keep his young, eager Oklahoma City Thunder team off the basketball court for a whole day.
Coach Lionel Hollins offered his Grizzlies just the antidote to any overconfidence they might be feeling after an amazing comeback victory from 16 points down.
Russell Westbrook has made a quick rise from turnover-prone rookie to NBA All-Star.
As he walked down a hallway in the Oklahoma City Arena, Thunder coach Scott Brooks came across Denver's George Karl seated and giving pregame interviews to a group of reporters.
Center Kendrick Perkins has returned to practice for Oklahoma City.
NBA scoring leader Kevin Durant was held out of practice Thursday with a sprained left ankle and Thunder coach Scott Brooks says it's doubtful he will play Friday night at Atlanta.
On both ends of the court, Tony Allen proved to be a more than capable replacement for Rudy Gay. Allen started in Gay's place and scored a season-high 27 while harassing NBA scoring leader Kevin Durant, and the Memphis Grizzlies beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 105-101 in overtime Tuesday night.
As the Utah Jazz wiped out one big deficit after another during their remarkable road trip, a couple of NBA truths were proven again.