- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
Topic - Scott Chandler
Scott Chandler is returning to Buffalo, where he spent the past three seasons establishing himself as the Bills' top pass-catching tight end.
A central New Mexico ranch for troubled youth became embroiled in a third lawsuit this week.
A quarter-by-quarter look at the Redskins' 23-0 loss to Bills. Plus, the most pivotal play of the game.
The Buffalo Bills have tendered contracts to three potential free agents, including safety Donte Whitner and linebacker Paul Posluszny.
The Dallas Cowboys have released injured fullback Deon Anderson to make room for tight end Scott Chandler from the practice squad.
"The settlement demonstrates we can apply a simple, common-sense standard to the pertinent issues and arrive at an understanding," he said in a recent statement, noting the agreement came "at an exceedingly heavy price."
Scott Chandler said the agreement provides a management structure without complex regulations like those the agency sought during the just-ended legislative session.