- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Scott Dibble Items
For years, foes of same-sex marriage had a potent talking point: They'd won every time the issue went to a popular vote. That winning streak has now been shattered in a multistate electoral sweep by gay-marriage supporters — a historic tipping point likely to influence other states and possibly even the Supreme Court.
Inch by inch, the Democratic Party continues to ostracize Christians. Its latest attack consists of forcing any Christian who would like to support the Democratic National Committee's (DNC) platform to betray his deeply held religious beliefs on the issue of marriage.
Rep. Mazie K. Hirono won the Democratic primary in Hawaii for an open U.S. Senate seat, setting up a race in November against former Hawaiian Gov. Linda Lingle.