- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Scott Dixon Items
From prom to pits, Sage Karam has been money at Indianapolis.
Tony Kanaan walked into a whole new world when he showed up at Indianapolis two weeks ago.
Scott Dixon insists that Ganassi Racing wasn't trying to bamboozle anybody.
While his team struggled with setup and speed, Scott Dixon has flown under the radar during preparations for the Indianapolis 500.
IndyCar drivers were unified Wednesday: The new road course at Indianapolis is a whole lot better than the old one.
Will Power said he came in expecting to be chasing the Andretti Autosport drivers around Barber Motorsports Park.
Marco Andretti had an answer for everything crafty veteran Scott Dixon tried.
Ryan Hunter-Reay deftly guided his car around the rain-soaked track, stayed out of trouble and wound up with a much happier ending.
Will Power and Penske Racing are back in a familiar position at Barber Motorsports Park: Starting in the pole position at a track where they dominated until last year.