- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- Edge in Democrat-leaning Americans not enough to make up for GOP turnout: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
Latest Scott Dixon Items
From prom to pits, Sage Karam has been money at Indianapolis.
Tony Kanaan walked into a whole new world when he showed up at Indianapolis two weeks ago.
Scott Dixon insists that Ganassi Racing wasn't trying to bamboozle anybody.
While his team struggled with setup and speed, Scott Dixon has flown under the radar during preparations for the Indianapolis 500.
IndyCar drivers were unified Wednesday: The new road course at Indianapolis is a whole lot better than the old one.
Will Power said he came in expecting to be chasing the Andretti Autosport drivers around Barber Motorsports Park.
Marco Andretti had an answer for everything crafty veteran Scott Dixon tried.
Ryan Hunter-Reay deftly guided his car around the rain-soaked track, stayed out of trouble and wound up with a much happier ending.
Will Power and Penske Racing are back in a familiar position at Barber Motorsports Park: Starting in the pole position at a track where they dominated until last year.