- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
Latest Scott Dixon Items
Chip Ganassi Racing has doubled its chances of winning the 12 Hours of Sebring.
Juan Pablo Montoya took a job in IndyCar with Roger Penske because he wanted to win races again.
Five things to know about what went on at IndyCar Series media day in advance of the season-opening March 30 race at St. Petersburg, Fla.
Chip Ganassi Racing wants to build a driver development program around Sage Karam and is close to putting together a second full-time entry in the Tudor United SportsCar Championship that could pair the Indy Lights champion with Marino Franchitti.
Upon further review, Kyle Larson's time at the Rolex 24 at Daytona wasn't the flop he thought it was when he first climbed out of the car.
Kyle Larson's fourth career race on a road course didn't start as planned.
Chip Ganassi Racing typically goes into the Rolex 24 at Daytona as the heavy favorite.
The rules are set, the classes - as cluttered as they may be - decided and the future of North American road racing is finally here.
Ryan Briscoe kept waiting for a full-time IndyCar opening.