- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
Latest Scott Drew Items
Jim Boeheim and Syracuse remained perfect in Maui. C.J. Fair scored 14 of his 24 points in the second half and No. 8 Syracuse beat No. 18 Baylor 74-67 on Wednesday night for the title.
With Pierre Jackson gone from Baylor, six different players have taken a turn at point guard during practice for the Bears.
Pierre Jackson is one win away from capping his stellar Baylor career with the Bears' first NIT championship.
So much for Baylor's strength of schedule.
When Bryce Drew makes the short stroll from his office to the solitude of his no-frills gym, he thinks back to his favorite moments at Valparaiso.
The top of the Big 12 looks familiar, with Kansas in first place and ranked in the top 10.
Testing the NBA waters seemingly has become a thing of the past for college players. These days, they're likely either in or out.
Top-seeded Kentucky cruised into the Final Four for the second year in a row, blitzing Baylor with a dominating first half on the way to an 82-70 rout at the South Regional on Sunday.
Quincy Acy picked up the slack for his roommate to help push Baylor to another regional final.