- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Scott Eatherton
Scott Eatherton scored 14 points and grabbed 11 boards as Northeastern held on to beat James Madison 56-52 Wednesday night.
Treveon Graham came off the bench and scored 24 points as Virginia Commonwealth pulled away in the second half and beat longtime nemesis Northeastern 79-66 on Saturday night.
The Huskies (2-2) trailed by as many as 14 in the first half, but repeatedly outmuscled the Hoyas (1-2) underneath in the closing minutes.
forward Scott Eatherton said panic was the one thing that couldn't be found during halftime in his team's locker room.
HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) - Demetrius Pollard scored 25 points and Scott Eatherton added 18 with seven rebounds as Northeastern defeated Hofstra 70-57 Saturday.