- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
Topic - Scott Eatherton
Scott Eatherton scored 14 points and grabbed 11 boards as Northeastern held on to beat James Madison 56-52 Wednesday night.
Treveon Graham came off the bench and scored 24 points as Virginia Commonwealth pulled away in the second half and beat longtime nemesis Northeastern 79-66 on Saturday night.
The Huskies (2-2) trailed by as many as 14 in the first half, but repeatedly outmuscled the Hoyas (1-2) underneath in the closing minutes.
HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) - Demetrius Pollard scored 25 points and Scott Eatherton added 18 with seven rebounds as Northeastern defeated Hofstra 70-57 Saturday.
forward Scott Eatherton said panic was the one thing that couldn't be found during halftime in his team's locker room.