- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Scott Eatherton
Scott Eatherton scored 23 points and grabbed 15 rebounds as fifth-seeded Northeastern beat fourth-seeded Drexel 90-81 on Saturday in the quarterfinals of the Colonial Athletic Association tournament.
Demetrius Pollard made only two baskets Saturday, but one was a 3-pointer that pulled Northeastern within a point, and David Walker sank a game-winning three free throws as the Huskies rallied in the final 15 seconds to edge Drexel 54-52 in a bid to improve their seeding for the Colonial Athletic Association tournament.
Scott Eatherton had 22 points and 10 rebounds for his NCAA-best 17th double-double of the season in Northeastern's 60-44 victory at College of Charleston Saturday night.
Scott Eatherton posted his fifth consecutive double-double, scoring 11 points and pulling down 11 rebounds, as Northeastern beat Hofstra, 81-73, for the second time in less than two weeks.
Demetrius Pollard scored 25 points and Scott Eatherton added 18 with seven rebounds as Northeastern defeated Hofstra 70-57 Saturday.
David Walker hit a 3-pointer with 3 seconds left as Northeastern defeated Towson 57-54 Wednesday night after squandering a 20-point lead.
Scott Eatherton scored 14 points and grabbed 11 boards as Northeastern held on to beat James Madison 56-52 Wednesday night.
BOSTON (AP) — David Walker scored eight of his 18 points in overtime as Northeastern exploded away from North Carolina-Wilmington 79-68 on Wednesday night, scoring 21 in the extra period.
Treveon Graham came off the bench and scored 24 points as Virginia Commonwealth pulled away in the second half and beat longtime nemesis Northeastern 79-66 on Saturday night.
The Huskies (2-2) trailed by as many as 14 in the first half, but repeatedly outmuscled the Hoyas (1-2) underneath in the closing minutes.
Forget about Georgetown's often dissected motion offense. It's the Hoyas defense that needs tweaking heading into this week's Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
We look at Georgetown's potential run through this week's tournament. The field includes Kansas State, Michigan, VCU and Northeastern, the Hoyas opening foe.
HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) - Demetrius Pollard scored 25 points and Scott Eatherton added 18 with seven rebounds as Northeastern defeated Hofstra 70-57 Saturday.
forward Scott Eatherton said panic was the one thing that couldn't be found during halftime in his team's locker room.