- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Scott Ellington
A Paragould gynecologist and obstetrician charged with taking photographs of a nude female patient has been ordered held on $500,000 bond.
A Greene County justice of the peace has been charged with felony second-degree battery for allegedly hitting the county judge.
"Teachers have a duty to protect children, not abuse them," prosecutor Scott Ellington said. "This 15-year-old victim was vulnerable and Danny Akers took advantage of her. We are pleased that the jury has held Mr. Akers accountable for his crimes."
Prosecutor Scott Ellington says police notified Arkansas State Police who found numerous images of nude women on Becton's cellphone - including what appear to be images of the victim.