- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Virginia homosexuals attempt to bully McAuliffe's choice of Jones for party chief
Topic - Scott Hampton
Comic book reviews of Captain Wonder 3D from Image Comics, Fables from DC Comics and Sir Edward Grey: Witchfinder, Lost and Gone Forever and Hellboy: The Sleeping and the Dead from Dark Horse Comics.
One of Panetti's lawyers, Scott Hampton of Austin, Texas, said that "executing Scott Panetti would have been a mindless, meaningless, miserable spectacle. What this decision means is that you can bring in experts to try to determine a person's rationality."