- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Scott Henderson
A group of Atlanta entrepreneurs, economic development officials and others are at the annual technology and entertainment festival South by Southwest Interactive to market the region as a startup and mobile media hub.
Michael Waltrip Racing is still seeking a sponsorship boost from 5-Hour Energy.
Milwaukee Bucks guard Shaun Livingston hasn't yet signed to play for a minor league team in Illinois. The team's owner says he still could.
"I'm proud at how the community's rallied, but not surprised because we have such a depth of talent here," he said, noting the amount of people and organizations from both the public and private sectors who quickly signed on to be part of the showcase.
"We believe that Atlanta can be defined by two words: fragmented awesomeness," he said, "It's about creating connected awesomeness."