- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Scott Jennings
Scott Jennings, a strategist who worked on Mr. McConnell's 2002 and 2008 campaigns and now advises his Super PAC, Kentuckians for Strong Leadership, said that these outside groups have not have a big impact on the race and it is telling that the SCF is spending less than $30,000 on the ad.
"They try to trick people into believing people into thinking there is some sort of widespread ad campaign," Mr. Jennings said. "I don't see any evidence that anything they doing on the ground is making a difference."