- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Scott Jennings
Scott Jennings, a strategist who worked on Mr. McConnell's 2002 and 2008 campaigns and now advises his Super PAC, Kentuckians for Strong Leadership, said that these outside groups have not have a big impact on the race and it is telling that the SCF is spending less than $30,000 on the ad.
"They try to trick people into believing people into thinking there is some sort of widespread ad campaign," Mr. Jennings said. "I don't see any evidence that anything they doing on the ground is making a difference."