- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Drew Johnson
Inept government shouldn't be entrusted with the power to kill its citizens
Topic - Scott Kelley
Jill Kelley wants the world to know that she didn't do anything wrong when she befriended top military brass.
When news broke about a Florida socialite's involvement in a sex scandal that brought down CIA Director David Petraeus, Jill Kelley was doing what she does best — hosting a party.
On Tuesday, Mrs. Kelley's attorney, Abbe Lowell, released emails, telephone recordings and other material that he and Mrs. Kelley say proves she never tried to exploit her friendship with Mr. Petraeus, who resigned as CIA director.