- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Scott Kelley
Jill Kelley wants the world to know that she didn't do anything wrong when she befriended top military brass.
When news broke about a Florida socialite's involvement in a sex scandal that brought down CIA Director David Petraeus, Jill Kelley was doing what she does best — hosting a party.
On Tuesday, Mrs. Kelley's attorney, Abbe Lowell, released emails, telephone recordings and other material that he and Mrs. Kelley say proves she never tried to exploit her friendship with Mr. Petraeus, who resigned as CIA director.