- N. Korea wipes Kim Jong-un uncle from Web
- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
Latest Scott Keogh Items
Audi of America announces the U.S. debut of the much anticipated 2014 Audi R8 model line and new Audi RS 5 Cabriolet at the North American International Auto Show.
Three Audi vehicles earned awards from the 2012 Motorist Choice Awards, presented by automotive industry research companies IntelliChoice and AutoPacific. The awards are designed to recognize those vehicles that reflect the awareness of the consumer and exemplify the results of practical analysis, such as total cost of ownership, resale value and fuel economy.
Audi of America is embarking on an interesting campaign that features the 2012 Audi A6 which creatively puts focus on the increasingly challenging road conditions American drivers face today. The message for the all-new Audi A6 centers on "making the road a more intelligent place" and will appear in print, online and broadcast advertisements. The ads will call attention to jarring facts about today's driver, as well as the obstacles presented by today's American road. More importantly, the ads showcase the ability of the Audi A6 to help overcome these obstacles while enhancing driver safety and enjoyment.