- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Topic - Scott Lee Cohen
The four Republican candidates for Illinois lieutenant governor were set to square off Thursday in their only televised debate ahead of the March 18 primary.
State elections officials will consider conflicting recommendations later this week about the future of the Democratic ticket challenging Gov. Pat Quinn in March's primary.
Just in case you thought slutgate had reached its apogee of absurdity, the entrance into the story of sluts and hos attorney Gloria Allred should inform you otherwise.