- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Scott Linehan
Scott Linehan wanted a reunion with Dallas coach Jason Garrett, which is why he's the passing game coordinator for the Cowboys.
The Dallas Cowboys decided one year with Monte Kiffin as defensive coordinator and Bill Callahan as play-caller was enough.
Over their last three home games, the Detroit Lions have been good enough to be ahead of some of the NFL's better teams _ Green Bay, Houston and Indianapolis _ with less than 2 minutes to go.
The Detroit Lions have a host of issues at running back.
"He's been a little bit slow as far as out here physically doing things," Linehan said of early offseason sessions with Romo coming off his second back surgery in eight months after a herniated disk sidelined him for the last game of 2013. "But he's done enough for me to see that this guy's really got some special qualities."