- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Scott Martin Items
Gov. Mary Fallin on Wednesday signed into law a $13 million supplemental appropriations bill to help Oklahoma's prison system pay its bills.
The Oklahoma House gave final approval Tuesday to a $13 million supplemental appropriation measure to help Oklahoma's prison system pay its bills in spite of the concerns of some House members that the funding bill is unconstitutional.
Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers could get their first pay raise in seven years under a plan given final legislative approval Tuesday, though it remains unclear whether money will be available in the overall state budget to fund the plan.
Todd Medema wants you to slow down and enjoy the view, even at the office.
Give a group of engineering students a week, a handful of electronic parts and other miscellaneous items and see what happens.
Maybe coach Mike Brey's biggest surprise during Notre Dame's nine-game winning streak was picking up a technical foul. Unhappy with a call as the Irish were negotiating their way through a physical stretch of play against West Virginia, Brey nearly lost his seat on the bench.