- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Scott Mckenzie
Singer Scott McKenzie, who performed "San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair)" _ which became a hit in 1967 during the city's "Summer of Love" _ has died.
Mark David Chapman, in prison for the murder of John Lennon, is up for parole for the seventh time, with a decision expected later this week, prison officials said Sunday.