- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Nevadans want to know whose hand at BLM is grabbing their land
Topic - Scott Monaghan
"We try to build a base with them. It is really three phases — social, academic and hockey," said Scott Monaghan, director of hockey operations for the USNTDP.
"It's not that American fans can't identify with the great players from Canada or Europe. Anyone can watch a guy like [Alex] Ovechkin and appreciate him," Monaghan said. "[But] I think it would be help the average American sports fan to have more quality American players to identify with."