- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Scott Morgan
A new group is organizing opposition to locating a new campus for the Oregon State University-Cascades on Bend's west side.
The District's Department of Health is now accepting applicants for a medical marijuana card.
"D.C.'s medical marijuana program is for people with serious illnesses," Scott Morgan, a spokesman for Capital City Care, told WTOP. "This opportunity means a great deal to them. It's not like we're opening a new café down the street."
Capital City Care is the first licensed dispensary in the District and "could be open in the next two weeks potentially," Mr. Morgan said.