- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Scott Morgan
A new group is organizing opposition to locating a new campus for the Oregon State University-Cascades on Bend's west side.
The District's Department of Health is now accepting applicants for a medical marijuana card.
Morgan said the goal of his group is to raise enough money to hire a land-use attorney to oppose the location of the campus and to study the traffic and environmental effects of a campus at the location.
"Your grandkids are going to be living with this decision. It's not just something you decide on a whim," said Morgan, a retired CEO from the health-care industry who lives on Bend's west side with his family.