- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Scott O'Neil
After serving as the site for the NBA and NHL drafts, a Stanley Cup final and numerous concerts, Newark had no problem dealing with handling a media horde covering the Super Bowl between the Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos.
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — The chief executive of the NHL's New Jersey Devils and NBA's Philadelphia 76ers doesn't believe the teams will be cast in a bad light by agreeing to a multiyear sponsorship deal with one of the world's leading online poker companies.
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — The Philadelphia 76ers of the NBA and the New Jersey Devils of the NHL have become the first major U.S.-based professional teams to sign a sponsorship deal with an online gambling company.
Philadelphia 76ers owner Josh Harris is the new owner of the New Jersey Devils.
Adam Aron stepped down as Philadelphia 76ers CEO on Monday and was replaced by former Madison Square Garden Sports president Scott O'Neil.
"Can we become Las Vegas East for MMA? I certainly hope so," said Scott O'Neil, CEO of the Prudential Center.
Scott O'Neil, the chief executive officer of the New Jersey Devils, Philadelphia 76ers and Prudential Center, said a local businessman accompanied every bus and talked about working in Newark and its advantages.