- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
Scott P. Brown
Latest Scott P. Brown Items
James Driscoll matched the Puerto Rico Open record with a 9-under 63 on Friday to take a one-stroke lead after the second round.
Brian Stuard birdied seven his first 12 holes in windy conditions Thursday to take the first-round lead in the Puerto Rico Open.
Former Sen. Scott Brown said that all the Democratic Party attacks that have been unleashed against him in recent weeks aimed at driving him from the political stage are really having the opposite effect.
All Times EST
When Martha Coakley graduated from law school, her father gave her a plaque that read "sometimes the best man for the job is a woman." She's spent the past several decades trying to prove him right.
Former U.S. Sen. Scott Brown's half brother pleaded guilty Monday to impersonating a federal law enforcement officer, authorities said, describing how he stopped boaters off the Connecticut coast and an incident in which he investigated youths for drugs.
Former Mass. Sen. Scott Brown and Fox News renewed a contract deal that puts the ex-politico back on air as an official contributor, a cable network executive said Wednesday.
Former Sen. Scott Brown broke ties with Fox News just a year after coming aboard as an official contributor, fueling more talk of a new bid for political office.
U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren's political action committee has reported raising more than half a million dollars in 2013, money she says will go in part to trying to block a Republican takeover of the Senate.