- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Scott P. Brown
Latest Scott P. Brown Items
With the Veterans' Affairs scandal roiling in the background, former senator Scott Brown's campaign in New Hampshire released an ad Monday that touts his military background and focuses on veterans' health and employment.
He insists he's not running for president a third time, but Mitt Romney is campaigning again in New Hampshire.
The big moment has arrived for Scott Brown. On Wednesday, he'll receive the glittering endorsement and kindly nod from Mitt Romney himself as the sun sets upon a picturesque New Hampshire farm, a powerful jumpstart for Mr. Brown's quest for the U.S. Senate seat in the Granite State.
It debuts in 1,000 nationwide theaters Wednesday: That would be "America: Imagine the World Without Her," the unapologetic feature film written and produced by Dinesh D'Souza and Gerald R. Molen that offers rare applause for American exceptionalism.
Mitt Romney is trying to extend his winning streak as GOP kingmaker to New Hampshire, where he is endorsing Scott Brown in that key U.S. Senate race.
New Hampshire Senate candidate Scott Brown released a new ad Wednesday in which his sister talks about growing up with childhood abuse in their home.
Former U.S. senator Scott Brown has released a campaign ad in New Hampshire that attacks incumbent Democratic Sen. Jeanne Shaheen and President Obama for passing a health care law that includes a mandate on employers.
The place was a diner in the capital of the Granite State. The intense occasion: an endorsement, and some public evidence that there's some unity in the New Hampshire Republican Party. On Tuesday, Sen. Kelly Ayotte formally endorsed Scott Brown in his quest for U.S. senator in her state in an eaterie adjacent to Nashua city Hall.
Republican Senate candidate Scott Brown is set to pick up endorsements from New Hampshire's GOP senator and two former governors of the state.