- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Scott P. Brown
Latest Scott P. Brown Items
It's complicated: The public is weary of the U.S. role as the world's policeman, but it also frets about the nation's declining prestige on the global stage and disapproves of both President Obama's foreign policy practices and any attempts at nation building overseas. Yet Americans approve of aggressive participation in the world economy and favor drones in the military arsenal.
A number of publications, including The Washington Times, broke the news last week that President Obama had proposed moving the U.S. Embassy to the Vatican. All hell quickly broke loose in liberal circles of interest to defend the president and attack his conservative critics.
Jimmy Walker finally won on the PGA Tour in his eighth year and 188th tournament, and with a little help from Brooks Koepka.
One third of the way through the Champions League group stage, it's no longer too early to start drawing some conclusions. As expected, Europe's big teams are already starting to pull ahead. Here are five thoughts to chew on from this week's matches:
Former Sen. Scott Brown says he’s seriously looking at a run for the White House in 2016 and is sending out tentative feelers while on vacation in several Western states to gauge interest.
Once again attempting to achieve the impossible for a single party in a two-party system, Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus did his best at the RNC's summer meeting here to show respect for the many competing strains of thought in his party.
Republicans are getting a clear warning from long-range strategists: Expand and diversify your ranks, or else. And do your homework. The party is now about "rising stars," and providing voters with authentic answers and thoughtful policy as midterm and presidential elections glow with promise on the distant horizon.
The younger brother of former Mass. Sen. Scott Brown was arrested Thursday evening for impersonating a police officer and commandeering a boat, while dressed in tactical gear and carrying several handguns.
Tiger Woods, looking to break his drought of 17 majors without a title, will tee off in the 8:35 a.m. group Thursday, playing alongside Davis Love III and Keegan Bradley.