- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Scott P. Brown
Latest Scott P. Brown Items
Former Sen. Scott Brown says he’s seriously looking at a run for the White House in 2016 and is sending out tentative feelers while on vacation in several Western states to gauge interest.
Once again attempting to achieve the impossible for a single party in a two-party system, Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus did his best at the RNC's summer meeting here to show respect for the many competing strains of thought in his party.
The younger brother of former Mass. Sen. Scott Brown was arrested Thursday evening for impersonating a police officer and commandeering a boat, while dressed in tactical gear and carrying several handguns.
U.S. Rep. Edward J. Markey easily defeated fellow Rep. Stephen F. Lynch in the Democratic primary for the U.S. Senate seat vacated by Secretary of State John Kerry and will be the favorite against Republican Gabriel Gomez in a special election to take place June 25.
Scott Brown feels as if he grew up at Augusta National.
Former Sen. Scott Brown is making the move from politics to law. The Massachusetts politico who rose to national prominence by beating the odds and snagging Democrat Ted Kennedy's Senate seat in 2010 is now taking a position with Nixon Peabody law firm.
Sen. Scott Brown, R-Mass. blames pocket-dialing for his late-night, and later deleted, tweet in January. "Anyone ever hear of pocket tweet, pocket dial?" Brown asked, during an interview with FOX 25 Tuesday. "I mean it was pretty simple. I have an iPhone 5. If anyone has iPhone 5, the keys are small. It's very, very sensitive."
Fox News Channel is hiring former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown as a contributor, and the Republican is making his debut in prime time on Wednesday.
Former Massachusetts U.S. Sen. Scott Brown is in talks with Fox News about a possible job as a contributor.