- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Scott Pioli Items
The Atlanta Falcons hired Scott Pioli as assistant general manager on Wednesday, reuniting him with GM Thomas Dimitroff.
In the span of a year, the Kansas City Chiefs went from being a franchise in disarray to one with the best record in the AFC and a shot at winning their division with two regular-season games left.
Never heard of Bobby Rainey or Andre Brown? David Bass or Matt McGloin? Tony Dye or Rashad Jennings?
The Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers are hoping a change of scenery will give two disappointing first-round picks an opportunity to realize their potential.
Jenkins was the 30th overall pick of the 49ers last year. He appeared in only three games as a rookie and did not make a catch, even though he was healthy all season.
Alex Smith quietly stayed behind the scenes after losing his job and watched from the sideline as San Francisco returned to the Super Bowl for the first time in 18 years. Yet the No. 1 overall draft pick from 2005 did make one thing known: The veteran quarterback still considers himself a starter.
Smith lost his starting job to Colin Kaepernick after sustaining a concussion Nov. 11. Kaepernick played well, and coach Jim Harbaugh stuck with him even when Smith was healthy.
The wholesale overhaul of the Kansas City Chiefs is nearly complete.
The first call that Andy Reid received came from Chiefs chairman Clark Hunt.