- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Latest Scott Podsednik Items
Scott Podsednik played high school baseball on a since-abandoned field in the shadow of a fertilizer plant that exploded last April in the former major league outfielder's small Central Texas hometown.
Previewing the National League.
A team-by-team look at the National League entering spring training, including key players each club acquired and lost, and dates of the first workout for pitchers and catchers, and the full squad:
Manny Ramirez captivated Los Angeles when he arrived two years ago, lifting the Dodgers into the playoffs and beguiling the fans with his dreadlocks, his smile and his big swing.
Los Angeles Dodgers slugger Manny Ramirez declined to comment on multiple reports that he's been put on waivers.
Left-hander Ted Lilly was traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers along with infielder Ryan Theriot on Saturday for infielder Blake DeWitt and minor league right-handers Kyle Smit and Brett Wallach.
A person with knowledge of the situation says the Los Angeles Dodgers are exploring a trade with the Chicago Cubs to acquire left-hander Ted Lilly.
The Los Angeles Dodgers acquired outfielder Scott Podsednik from the Kansas City Royals for a pair of minor leaguers Wednesday night, trying to replenish their outfield and boost their chances in the NL West.
Despite Stephen Strasburg's 9 strike outs, the Nationals couldn't pull off a win over the Royals and were defeated 1-0.